BioPure Matrix Electrolyte Solution
Balancing electrolytes is the key to allowing both toxins and nutrients to flow in and out of the cells appropriately. There is a huge market today for electrolyte replacement beverages available for athletes and the general public. However, the problem with many sport drinks is that they contain more sugar and sodium than is needed to supplement typical diets. BioPure offers “EMF” (Enhanced Matrix Formula), an electrolyte supplement that closely matches the natural mineral and salt balance found in the extracellular matrix of our cells. There is no added sugar or artificial flavorings or colorings. It is specially formulated to support healthy kidney functioning and enhance detoxification. Our “EMF” is available in a bottled solution, which can be mixed with regular drinking water. Supports healthy blood circulation. Contains nutrients that support neurotransmitters to the brain. Quickly & easily replenishes electrolytes to assist in hydration and a proper pH. Helps in the normal functioning of cells and nervous system to support a healthy balance of electrolytes. Solution offered in a 1 liter bottle.
- Helps the body maintain a balance of fluids at proper levels in normal digestive and kidney functions as well as at the intracellular and extracellular level*
- Supports the body’s normal functions, such as cardiovascular health, muscle contractions and brain and nerve function*
- Promotes normal blood (pH)*
- Supports the body’s ability to maintain proper body temperature*
- Promotes energy, vitality and relaxation*
Mix one tablespoon with 6-8 oz of water, juice or milk. To mix a gallon, pour out 8 oz from a gallon of water and replace with 8 oz of Electrolyte. Use 1 to 3 times daily†.
Servings Per Container: 67
Please Note: You may experience fluid retention on high doses. Drink plenty of water when using this product.
Research & More Information
Electrolytes are positive and negative electrically charged molecules (or “ions”) from a variety of dissolved salts that create an electrical current across our cell membranes. This current facilitates the exchange of nerve impulses, nutrients, caloric energy, and removal of toxic wastes. Maintenance of this ionic balance is essential to the proper functioning of our bodily systems.
Electrolyte imbalances can result in symptoms such as muscle spasms, abdominal cramps, fatigue, confusion, swelling, seizures, abnormal heart rhythms, and even coma. Our body is constantly working to maintain the critical balance of electrolytes in our cells and will absorb more from the food we eat and from natural stores in our muscles and bones, or excrete excesses in our sweat and urine, as needed. However, vigorous physical exercise, diarrhea, vomiting, diet, dehydration, fever, and certain drug interactions can deplete electrolytes faster than our body is able to replenish them. Thus, the huge market for electrolyte replacement beverages available for athletes and the general public.
The problem with many sport drinks is that they contain more sugar and sodium than is needed to supplement typical diets, and excesses of these substances can contribute to a number of problems such as elevated insulin production, diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, osteoporosis, and more.
BioPure Healing Products, LLC offers “EMF” (Enhanced Matrix Formula), an electrolyte supplement that closely matches the natural mineral and salt balance found in the extracellular matrix of our cells. There is no added sugar or artificial flavorings or colorings. It is specially formulated to support healthy kidney functioning and enhance detoxification. Our “EMF” is also available in premeasured packets of easily dissolvable powder. These handy little sachets are convenient to carry along in your purse, backpack, or briefcase for a readily accessible electrolyte supplement.
† or use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
* Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and are designed to be used as part of an overall health plan with your authorized healthcare provider. Individuals taking food supplements or have an underlying health condition should consult with their authorized healthcare provider before using these products. We suggest that you consult your authorized healthcare provider if you have any health problems and require a medical diagnosis, medical advice or treatment. Statements herein have not been evaluated by the FDA. We do not recommend any of our natural products to be used for small children without the guidance of a licensed healthcare provider. We do not recommend that any of our products be used while breastfeeding, while pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
** Allergy test by using trace amount on skin and observing for 24 hours. Continue allergy test for consumption with trace amount and observe for 24 hours. Stop use of product if adverse reactions occur with ongoing use.